The Brazzano vineyard
This has an overall area of around 6 hectares of which 4 are planted out with vines. One part of this land has belonged to the family since way back (four generations) and has been used to grow grapes since as early as the 1700’s. Another plot adjacent to the first was bought more recently at the end of the ‘60s by Giuseppe, father of Nicola who is the current proprietor. The company headquarters is located in a tiny old hamlet building which houses the offices and the cellars.